Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Don’t Just Blindly Follow What Your Doctors Say


One of the many forewords of this book was written by Mary Ann Block, D.O. She shared what she had learnt about modern medicine and which most doctors don’t know or would not dare to confess or tell you.


“At the age of 39, I entered medical school. There, I learned what doctors learn but I also learned what doctors don’t learn.”

“I found that doctor s learn what the pharmaceutical companies want them to learn. Almost everything doctors are taught is filtered through the drug companies.”

“Doctors learn to cover up symptoms with drugs instead of trying to find the cause of a health problem and fix it.”

“Doctors learn how to write prescriptions. If all you have is a prescription pad, everyone will  get a prescription.”

“Doctors learn little or nothing about nutrition.”

“Every day I see patients who have been hurt by the medical profession … I am thankful that I learned what doctors don’t know so I can take a different approach – to find the cause, fix the problem!”

Dr. Block’s advice to all of us: “Don’t just blindly follow what your doctors say. Find out the truth for yourself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment